Allrounder Operations - Container Transport (m/f/d)
Vienna, AUT · full time
For our headquarters in Vienna (Rivergate, Handelskai) we are looking for a
Allrounder Operations – Container Transport (m/f/d)
Who are we?
FELB (Far East Land Bridge Ltd.), headquartered in Vienna, offers sustainable container logistics solutions by rail as a Railway Operator along the new Silk Road – between Europe and Asia.
For 15 years, our customers have included well-known international forwarders.
What we offer
- Young, dynamic and international team
- Thinking ahead mentality
- A modern office with excellent public transport accessibility (S/U6)
- Annual pass (public transport ticket) included
- A very diversified job in a dynamic environment
- Professional development and co-design of the work area
- Possibility to use your personal strengths and skills
- Security and support of a 15-year success story
- Home office options
Ideally you have
- A commercial education (completed forwarding apprenticeship is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of German and English, other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Good computer skills
- Customer orientation
- Team and communication skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn to broaden your horizons in an intercultural environment
Your future Role
At the end of your in-house training, you will be able to handle international door-to-door transports, turn customer requests into reality and convince the logistics market with sustainable solutions.
According to the collective agreement, the monthly gross salary is EUR 1,868.10.
FELB offer you an overpayment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and experience.
You like to think ahead? Create a sustainable, logistical future with us!
Apply now on our job portal!
You can find more information about FELB and its solutions here: www.felb.world.
FELB. Borderless Solutions. Thinking Ahead.