For our headquarters in Vienna (Rivergate, Handelskai) we are looking for a
Deputy Head of Operations (m/w/d)
Who are we?
FELB (Far East Land Bridge Ltd.), headquartered in Vienna, offers sustainable container logistics solutions by rail as a Railway Operator along the new Silk Road – between Europe and Asia.
For 15 years, our customers have included well-known international forwarders.
What we offer
- Young, dynamic and international team
- Thinking ahead mentality
- A modern ofﬁce with excellent public transport accessibility (S/U6)
- Annual pass (public transport ticket) included
- A very diversiﬁed job in a dynamic environment
- Professional development and co-design of the work area
- Possibility to use your personal strengths and skills
- Security and support of a 15-year success story
- Home ofﬁce options
Ideally you have
- Completed training or degree in the commercial ﬁeld (logistics an advantage) OR professional experience in the ﬁeld of freight forwarding and logistics
- Intercultural competence
- Good foreign language skills (business ﬂuent German and English, other languages would be an advantage)
- Good computer skills
- Organizational competence as well as structured and networked thinking
- High level of personal responsibility and motivation
- Proactive and customer-oriented approach
- Distinct team spirit
Your future Role
After training, you will support our Head of Operations primarily in the following areas:
- In the creative adaptation of business processes to the dynamic, international market environment
- In the control of operational processes
- In ongoing reporting
- Continuous process optimization to reduce costs and resources
- Assumption of travel activities
- Supporting the development and optimization of our Green Road Map – our roadmap for sustainable business design and process ﬂows
The salary for this position is EUR 3,500 gross/month and above (based on 40h/week).
Our attractive salary offers are based on current market salaries and are therefore above the collective agreement minimum salary, depending on qualiﬁcations and professional experience.
We are legally obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is € 2,679.20 gross per month.
You like to think ahead? Create a sustainable, logistical future with us!
Apply now on our job portal!
You can find more information about FELB and its solutions here: www.felb.world.
FELB. Borderless Solutions. Thinking Ahead.