To support the Marketing Department, we are looking for a
Marketing & Graphic Design Assistant (m/f/d)
Full time (40h/week)
- Contribute to the conception of the corporate design.
- Graphical preparation and production of advertising materials and subjects, such as corporate documents, advertising materials, newsletter template, social media layouts, etc.).
- Support in the conception and implementation of cross-media campaigns.
- Design of corporate/business presentations.
- Support in content planning for website & social media.
- Participation in various projects and event organisation.
- Newsletter preparation and distribution.
- Support in website adaptation and optimisation on regular basis.
- Carrying out market and competitor’s analysis.
- Intensive cooperation and coordination with other departments.
- Managing appointments and various administrative activities of the department.
What you bring with you
- Completed Masters or Bachelors studies in marketing, communication, graphic design, or any relevant comparable education level.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of graphic programmes, such as Adobe Photoshop CC, InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, and the Microsoft Office package (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Experience in designing corporate merchandising materials, advertising subjects and image editing
- Video production and illustrations is a plus.
- A flair and passion for design.
- Imaginativeness, richness of ideas, an eye for detail and vision of the “big picture”.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, multicultural team.
- Fluency in German and English, written and verbal.
- Quick perception as well as independent, proactive, and structured way of working.
- You are service-oriented, get messages visually to the point and would like to support the growth of a sustainable oriented company together with us.
What we offer
- A diverse position in an innovative, sustainable oriented company.
- Insight into the marketing & communications department of an internationally active logistics company.
- Professional development opportunities and the chance to help shape the work area.
- The opportunity to use your personal strengths and skills.
- A modern office (green building) with very good public transport connections.
- A team-oriented, respectful, and appreciative working atmosphere.
- Working in a young, dynamic, and motivated team.
- Home office possibilities.
- Training and further education opportunities in marketing, communication, and design.
The salary for this position starts at EUR 2,400 gross/month (basis 40h/week). Our attractive salary offers are based on current market salaries and are therefore above the collective agreement minimum salary, depending on qualifications and professional experience. (We are legally obliged to point out that the collective agreement minimum salary for this position is € 1,868.10 gross per month).
Please upload your application documents including CV and references at the following link:
We look forward to receiving your application!